Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Movies I am looking forward to

Ok, Holiday movies are going to hit BIG starting this week's Jim Carrey vehicle, Disney's A Christmas Carol to Twilight Saga: New Moon.

Myself, I am itching to see 2012. Why? I LOVE Natural Disaster Films with a passion. Something about Mother Nature taking a punch at humans and showing who is boss while we sit there going, "OH M Y GOD!". :) Plus it has John Cusack in it who I loved since seeing him in Say Anything when I was a teenager. Needless to say these two combine my two  loves (well besides Johnny Depp).



Next would be Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. I  loved him in Iron Man and can not wait to see this one.

What about you? Any movies coming up that you are itching to see?

2 comments:

Ellie Walker said...

Come to the conclusion you've got a slightly mad streak inside of you, Dawn.

After watching disasters like wild storms and earthquakes on TV news, why scare yourself more, BG
I'll read a book and forget I could be washed away by a tsunami.
your friendly reviewer
Pam

Sarah Levin Colter said...

I'm looking forward to '2012', too, and also, I really want to see 'Men Who Stare at Goats'. It just looks funny. :)

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...