Saturday, November 7, 2009

Events at my blog

Thanks for coming by and welcome to my new home away from home. I am scheduling blog days for authors and they can be anything you desire.

Guest Author Days:

I have chosen to have Guests on these days: Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays.

Monthly Guest days are to be on Thursdays, Fridays or Sundays.

Calendar of Guest authors as of right now:

Laura Tolomei- January 21, 2010
Annie Alverez- Monthly day on Fridays
CR Moss: 1/15/2010
Rhi McGaha: November 6th, 2009
Sheila Stewart- 12/9 (CONTEST)

More authors are pending as well.
If you desire a day, please email me at dawn_roberto (AT) yahoo (DOT) com and I can make sure the day is free for you.

You can either post whatever you desire (I send you an invite) or send it to me and I will post it.

I am not picky, you can have me interview you, talk about the latest movies, books, celebrity news, etc. Just give me a heads up if I need to send you an interview and if you are having a contest as well.

I will twitter and share it on my loops on your days as well.

Tuesdays is Eye Candy day. So if you got some eye candy (IE- Nice naked men hehehehe), then send them to me and I will post them on Tuesdays. It starts November 10th.

I look forward to having you at my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for posting at JAPM. :)

Hugs,
Destiny Blaine

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...