Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of a year, a New one begins


One year is ending as another begins...seems like it was yesterday that it was summer and poof! it's now the last final days of December. Where did the time go? This year had a few low points with a ton of high points for me, personally and professionally. By far, I have enjoyed getting to know some new authors online, either in my yahoo chat loop, the LRC, or on facebook. I also found some great new books to rave about, start my M/M Print collection and wonder how I was going to get all these e-books read by the end of the year. *laughs* You can better believe that I am really thrilled I got a Nook Simple Touch this year for Christmas...now I can relax in bed reading instead of killing my eyeballs at the computer. :-)

As this year closes, I am thankful that my children are happy, content and well adjusted; that my honey and I weathered a few rough patches in our five and half year relationship and are still going strong; that even though we lost a dear family member this autumn, he will never be forgotten-by myself nor my children. Life is like a river, it ebbs and flows at it's own pace, never giving you a chance to be complacent. What I hope to have in 2012 is a world where violence is not the norm, where love and marriage is given to everyone-regardless of their sex and that I can continue to explore authors' and their books while sharing that love of books with other like minded people.


May 2012 bring you love, happiness and peace for you and your family.


No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Kelli Wilkins: Loving a Wild Stranger

  Behind the Scenes: Loving a Wild Stranger (A Historical Romance) By Kelli A. Wilkins www.KelliWilkins.com     This “Behind the ...